logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] data missing in extracts

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 21 08:31:16 GMT 2018

Hi Minko,

just to make sure: You are aware that Geofabrik has two different types of downloads now?
See the green box at the top of http://download.geofabrik.de/

Von: lig fietser <ligfietser at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018 09:22
An: Gerd Petermann; Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] data missing in extracts

Hi Gerd,
I have tried your files with mixed results.
The Geofabrik extracts of Europe went fine now, but the Benelux osmupdate not (newer version still losing data).

Now I have tried the binary for Windows 64 bit (with large file support) from the wiki, this seems to work for now (but you never know for sure, I often have seen it works sometimes, but sometimes not, depending on the time of the day, at night it often fails).

<https://yadi.sk/d/Vnwc4kut3LCBFm>