logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New branch for default typ file

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sun Dec 2 15:02:39 GMT 2018

Hi Greg,

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 18:21, Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com> wrote:

> Semi-related, I am carrying a diff to render "boundary=parcel"; I
> include state parcel boundary data with osm data in splitter.  I have no
> idea how many others want this, but given that parcel data is not in
> OSM, merging while mapbuilding (or a separate transparent parcel map)
> seems pretty useful.  What I'm doing is not really ok, but I'm just
> mentioning the concept.

I realize this is a bit off-topic on this thread but I'm curious to know
your process for combing non-OSM data with splitter. I was just starting a
project to add some non-OSM data to my maps but I thought the only way to
do this was with osmosis, combining a generated change file with the real
data. Is your process documented somewhere? If not, do you mind sharing it
here?

Thanks, Ben