logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4257: defaultStyleTidy2.patch by Ticker Berkin. His comments:

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Mon Nov 26 14:51:05 GMT 2018

Version mkgmap-r4257 was committed by gerd on Mon, 26 Nov 2018

defaultStyleTidy2.patch by Ticker Berkin. His comments:
The changes are:

A few minor white-space changes that I missed in the previous batch.

Remove unnecessary () in conditions

Add tmp: prefix to tags that are just used by the style logic, so it is
clear they don't have special meaning to the mkgmap code and don't
overwrite osm tags. There are still a few tags created in relation that
I think should be renamed (mkgmap:boundary_name, mkgmap:relref,
mkgmap:fast_road, mkgmap:us_interstate, mkgmap:us_usroute,
mkgmap:us_state) but I won't do this yet.

Ferries default to mkgmap:toll=yes

add a few new points:
 amenity=charging_station
 amenity=grave_yard, crematorium
 amenity=post_box
 amenity=recycling
 amenity=restaurant, cuisine=curry, fish_and_chips, indian, seafood
 amenity=swimming_pool
 tourism=bed_and_breakfast

add default name, either as [default_name ...] or {add name=...} to:
 amenity=fast_food
 amenity=prison
 amenity=restaurant
 amenity=playground