logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Nov 21 14:43:34 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej

Is this logic general enough to move into the default style?
I assume it replaces:

# Display highway shield for mayor roads if they have a ref and make
them searchable by their name
(highway=motorway | highway=trunk) & ref=* {name '${ref|highway
-symbol:hbox}'; addlabel '${name}'}
highway=primary & ref=* {name '${ref|highway-symbol:box}'; addlabel
'${name}'}
(highway=secondary | highway=tertiary) & ref=* {name '${ref|highway
-symbol:oval}'; addlabel '${name}'}

but this tests for $ref being set and also handles tertiary.

If it goes into 'default' I think we should have a different naming
convention for style working tags, eg: tmp:fast_road, tmp:refnam,
tmp:us_usroute, etc

If it doesn't go into 'default' then the bits should be removed from
'relations' (and renaming xxx:fast_road, as above)

Regards
Ticker