logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4244: Reduce number of includes in default style

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Fri Oct 19 08:58:26 BST 2018

I see that this change adds
route=ferry {set mkgmap:numbers = false }
which was presumably in the include file. However, I notice that the lines
for railways do not have this included, but do have road_class and
road_speed set. Should set 'mkgmap:numbers = false' also be set for railways
in the default style? (In my own style file, I do not have road_class or
road_speed set for railway items, except for platforms, as I don't want to
be routed along a railway line.)

Regards,
Mike