logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lake Garda... is empty

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Mon Sep 10 22:18:17 BST 2018

Folks, since sometime Lake Garda in Italy is not rendered correctly. I did
not report this a few months ago since I was using an old version of mkgmap
but I'm now using very latest one and fresh geofabrik pbf but the problem
remains. At a first glance OSM data seems fine:

Any idea?  Attached screenshot from my Garmin device, the lake should be
inside the ugly black line - note other smaller lakes are rendered
correctly. Lake name is also missed. I am using a custom style but I don't
think that can be the cause-

Thanks,
Enrico

[image: lakeGarda-black.jpg]