logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in index

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jul 11 09:45:08 BST 2018

Search for all the types of POI I've tried work fine, esp local food,
with and without "select category". This is with build from the latest
svn trunk and versions over the previous months. Style is much like
"Default" for POI

Build command:
java -Xmx1540M -ea -jar ../mkgmap.trunk/mkgmap.jar --max-jobs -c
../mkgmap.opts --family-id=7422 -c template.args ../mytyp.txt

mkgmap.opts:
gmapsupp
country-name=United Kingdom
country-abbr=GBR
code-page=1252
bounds=../bounds.zip
location-autofill=is_in,nearest
no-housenumbers
style-file=../styles/mystyle
name-tag-list=name:en,int_name,name,place_name,loc_name
family-name=osm
series-name=OpenStreetMap
area-name=berkin
route
drive-on=detect,left
preserve-element-order
no-add-pois-to-lines
add-pois-to-areas
generate-sea=multipolygon,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=350
link-pois-to-ways
process-destination
process-exits
remove-ovm-work-files