logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] osmupdate

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Thu May 24 17:11:53 BST 2018

Hi
osmupdate is basically a script using wget for downloading and
osmconvert for merging. As it's using wget in quiet mode, only chance
for debugging download problems is to download the file manual by wget
and see the error message. I guess in your case the first file
(state.txt of daily, hourly or minutely) is failing. So osmupdate can't
read  which is the latest version of the diffs.

Henning