logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4175 & canary-islands dont work

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon May 14 11:20:05 BST 2018

Hi Gerd

I don't have a sample case for the problem, but it might be possible.
It looks like the labels for the copyrights are generated after Cities,
Roads and POI, so enough of these to get into the 24th bit would make
it fail; but something else would probably overflow it's area first.

Ticker