logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] status of patches and overlaps branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue May 8 08:31:03 BST 2018

I'm sorry, I have not really found time yet. I'll try to play around with
it in the next day
(for the DEM - if you have tiles with too many voids - it can cause those
grey spots too in Basecamp - so there is nothing that mkgmap can do to
solve it. To make sure it does not happen hgt files first need to be
voidfilled )

On 8 May 2018 at 07:57, Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Felix,
>
> I've updated the branch (r4187). I know you are more interested in DEM at
> the moment but I'll not have much time for that before End of July.
> Maybe Frank Stinner finds something until then, else I plan to find a way
> to find out what makes MapSource / Basecamp fail. That may take months.
> So, I'd like to finish the work on the overlaps branch first.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich