logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch to improve style throughput

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Apr 25 22:28:45 BST 2018

Hi Gerd,

> thanks for review, I've added a unit test to show why your version doesn't work.

Yes, that doesn't work.

Well, I'll just say what I was trying to do.

With these rules:

	a=* {set b=2}
	b=1 [0x10404 resolution 24]

and an element with a=1, it is not possible to
match the b=1 rule, but it is still tried anyway.
In this case changeableTags contains the full b=2 keystring
so it ought to be possible to recognise that the
second rule cannot match.

..Steve