logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource crash with DEM: Maybe tdb file needs changes?

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Mon Feb 5 11:16:53 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd

Have been checking a few garmin tdbs and it appears that

while the first 3 bytes remain the same for each, ie 01 00 00,

the last four bytes are always different and never zero !

also ,except with mkgmap tiles, I have not come across C3 in the second
byte ie a 01 *c3 *00

Nick