logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange long distance routes on Nüvi

From michael.poesdorf at poesinet.de michael.poesdorf at poesinet.de on Thu Jul 27 08:43:31 BST 2017

Hi,

I'm using my maps even for long distance routing. Typically 600-800
km, Germany to Italy or Spain, Germany to UK.
My device is a Montana 600/610. I do not use my maps on the pc
(mapsource, etc).
Adding additional (way)points helps me to control the exact route.

Regards, Michael