logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type=through_route relations and mkgmap r3743

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 10 08:31:07 GMT 2017

I found one that might be interesting:

If I got that right the intention was to tell mkgmap that
it should change the bearing (heading) values in the map so that the Garmin
algo doesn't produce a
hint like "Turn left onto Calle Botánico Rivas Mateos" when travelling from
way 24647941 (Calle José Luis Cotallo) to way 24311294 (Calle Botánico Rivas
Mateos).
(this is what happens now)

What would you want instead?
@Carlos: You have created that relation in 2010, maybe you remember?