logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Include "landuse=grass" in default style

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Oct 28 09:03:17 BST 2016

Gerd,
I filter those because I use a green background (same as grass) already in my map, and this saves some space because there is a huge number of (tiny) grass areas from this import. But for the default style, it will show much more detail, so better not exclude it.