logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Not seeing 2 particular Points in my output .img, (mkgamp ver 3699)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Oct 27 15:00:19 BST 2016

greg crago wrote
> Is there any example I can follow which someone has tried to make a POI
> out
> of a particular LINE? (like I am trying to use a Covered Bridge Waypoint,
> for a LINE with bridge=covered)

Something like this in points should work if you add the
--add-pois-to-lines option:
bridge=covered & mkgmap:line2poi!=true {echo "Found orig Covered Bridge"}
[0x661d resolution 17]
bridge=covered & mkgmap:line2poitype=mid {echo "Found generated Covered
Bridge"} [0x661d resolution 17]

or combined without echo:
bridge=covered & (mkgmap:line2poi!=true | mkgmap:line2poitype=mid) [0x661d
resolution 17]