logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] spurious data showing in Basecamp

From 987654321 at use.startmail.com 987654321 at use.startmail.com on Thu Jul 28 13:18:12 BST 2016

Hi Gerd

My error in saying "layer 25"..... I intended draw priority 25.

Here are 2 screenshots with Draw Priority 25 and overviewmap turned on.

the first is transparent, the second is not transparent.

The spurious lines show in both main window and overview in the first
but not in the second.

Would you guess that spurious data is showing up because of a problem

 1. in my style file or typ files
 2. in mapsettoolkit v1.77
 3. in cgpsmapper 2.5.2
 4. in mkgmap