logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] improve filters to reduce artifacts in shapes at lower resolutions

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Jul 29 20:33:34 BST 2016

Hi Gerd,

it is an old problem for me and I haven't looked at it for some time. I
have tested now and I see that layer 0 is correct regardless of routing
or not. But still no preservation of important points for upper layers,
I get roads like on attached picture - default style, no specific
options, layer 1 - 23 bits. Screenshot from GPSMapEdit.

Since you corrected upper layers for polygons, I hope you could easily
do the same for roads.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej