logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jul 29 12:55:36 BST 2016

well I have no other rules with 0x3c and resolution 18-21 in my style. So I
don't know how else it can happen. And yes - mapdata is up to date from
geofabrik as of yesterday. Strangely the europe map is fine, Germany and
Alps are not fine - so it's kinda random.
Oh yeah - the name for the water is not Chieemsee but Herreninsel.

However for island the only rule that should fit is:
place=island & layer!=*     & 20resolution!=yes & name:en!="North Island" &
name:en!="South Island" & natural!=coastline & area_size() < 2000000 [0x0d
resolution 20]

but it clearly puts 0x3c and starts at resolution 18. The actual island
does not end up in the map - as I guess 20resolution=yes is set further up
in the style.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich