logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible bug in index creation

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Tue Jul 19 17:38:17 BST 2016

In my style I have two extra lines to set mkgmap:city in Spain before
default one:
mkgmap:country=ESP & mkgmap:city!=* & is_in:city=* { set
mkgmap:city='${is_in:city}' }
mkgmap:country=ESP & mkgmap:city!=* & addr:city=* { set
mkgmap:city='${addr:city}' }
mkgmap:country=ESP & mkgmap:city!=* & mkgmap:admin_level8=* { set
mkgmap:city='${mkgmap:admin_level8}' }

The presence of any of those lines causes that when you search for an
address in device and are promted for a city, some cities appear twice.
If you select one of them no street is found and if you select the other
one streets are found normally.
Test file: http://mapas.alternativaslibres.es/extremadura.o5m Searching
for an address in Cáceres city shows "Cáceres, provincia de Cáceres" twice.