logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Has anyone added a USA TIMEZONE overlay ontop of their custom maps?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Jun 9 08:30:47 BST 2016

You can import a shp file into JOSM.
Edit those polygons by splitting them into lines (I suppose you dont need to see 0x19 lines along the coast line).
Give those lines an appropriate tag (e.g. timezone=yes, name="GMT +2")
Save it as osm file, DO NOT upload it to OSM!
Run splitter/mkgmap on this osm file and make a transparent Garmin img;
in your line style you have to add a line to display timezone=yes.