logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] dest_hint=true Problem

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 1 21:42:35 BST 2016

Hi Uli,

Maybe it appears in an include?
I fear the message would be the same then. Also make sure to search
for expresssions with blanks, e.g. mkgmap:dest_hint = true
If that doesn't help, please post a link to the complete style.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von UliBaer <ulibaer at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. April 2016 22:35
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] dest_hint=true Problem

Hi there,

with the latest version of mkgmap (r3675) i always get the following error:

SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): 66923011.o5m: At least one 'lines' rule in
the style contains the expression mkgmap:dest_hint=true, it should be
changed to mkgmap:dest_hint=*

I changed absolutely every occurrence of "dest_hint=true" to "dest_hint=*"
in the "lines" file, but i still get this error. I'm clueless now... :?

Best regards, Uli