logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates bad mapset, when input files aren't sorted

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Mar 13 23:57:03 GMT 2016

Hi Andrzej

> Differences in img files worry me a bit too. I can't see any negative
> consequences but it looks like compilation is state dependent, maybe
> some variables are not cleared at the start of new img?

Yes that is strange, they should not be different, apart from timestamps
and if the order change causes different map-id's then there would be a
few changes then.

Are you using --max-jobs?  If so try without, it shouldn't make any
difference but there may be a bug.

..Steve