logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Anyone determine which linetypes are NOT visable in BaseCamp?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Feb 27 14:17:23 GMT 2016

Gerd, I think you were confused addressing your reply to Dave, instead you should have replied it to Greg Crago.
I find those discussions via mailing lists very confusing too.
So question to Greg, are you using a TYP file? This should help to make those lines visible.