logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Create different Maps with working routing between them - is it possible?

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Fri Jan 22 18:54:24 GMT 2016

Hi Enrico,

After join them with osmosis, you can try to split the huge resultant map with Splitter tool. It will produce some smaller rectangular maps routable among them.

Regards,

Alexandre Loss

Enviado do meu iPhone