logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search index questions.

From Diego Massanti diego at massanti.com on Thu Dec 31 00:40:59 GMT 2015

Thanks so much, will try now!
Also, i did a lot of improvements to the styles specifically for Argentina and Chile, i might do a pull request/commit if there is any interest to include them on the styles. Not sure if you guys are interested in country specific style improvements. Just let me know!

// Diego