logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] No address match for highway=pedestrian?

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Fri Dec 11 14:14:48 GMT 2015

Are all highway=* & area=yes really ignored for routing? There are
plenty of cases of highway=residential & area=yes and I think they
should be routable.
I know way 109862652 should have a name tag (Plaza de los Bermejales as
well) but if a way with the same name than addr:street already exists,
shouldn't it be used for address search?