logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Thu Oct 22 20:30:20 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for the explanation (again) and for the new patch. This approach is
probably better considering the concerns about v1. Perhaps you can add a
comment about this new rule above the highway=construction statement in the
lines file. That way people will be able to find the special handling when
reading the lines file.

Thanks, Ben