logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v1] don't route the highway=construction ways

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Oct 19 15:12:24 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > I am not sure what you did and what "routing doesn't work" means
 > in this case.

My map was similar to the experiments, that you have analyzed here:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2015q2/023244.html

Only I have added relatively small number of non-routable lines with
address. This worked correctly until recent releases of BaseCamp, where
I get direct routes (straight lines) instead of routes following roads.
Problem appears only for "driving" activity (car). When I change
activity to "motorcycling" or "trucking", recalculation gives proper
routing on roads.

I'm not sure if current topic cold lead to similar problems, but I'm
cautious about mixing routable/no-routable roads in a single map.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej