logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with aeroway=aerodrome as a relation

From thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br on Thu Sep 24 18:20:16 BST 2015

Nelson,
to my knowledge, the TYP file links prints to certain objects established by
garmin code for each object.

In styles of Mkpamap define which codes should be assigned to each object.

The garmin code, as I understand it, is displayed on each device garmin
according to the characteristics of the device, but this code is one for
each object.

Different patterns and priorities can be set in the custom TYP file.

>From what I gather. in the absence of a custom TYP, the priority is set
internally in the device, following the garmin codes of objects.

In the style Mkgmap is the code garmin 0x07 assigned to aeroway = airport
and aeroway = aerodrome.

We believe that changing this code in style to another (low priority) can
solve the problem without the need to create a custom TYP.

Marcio