logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] sharp angles

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 3 15:43:12 BST 2015

Hi Felix,

okay, no I see.
I've created a lines file that adds the same ways that I found in your map.
When I compile the map with r3641 without --adjust-turn-headings I see the detour.
It disappears with --adjust-turn-headings.

I'll now check what --adjust-turn-headings did as it seems to be better in this case.

Gerd

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:05:01 +0200
From: extremecarver at gmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] sharp angles

sorry for so many messages - my thunderbird had some problems sending the message and copying it to sent folder...

On 3 September 2015 at 16:03, Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hmm, the version you downloaded is the one with patch v2 applied,

    --adjust-turn-headings and --x-cycle-map ( but  without
    --x-fix-sharp-angles!). I actually don't even have that one
    installed.

    I don't see the error on an older version (even older than the one
    you downloaded - that means it had --adjust-turn-headings no new
    option, and no patch applied). Map data/mkgmap split is however
    identical.

    With the newest version with correct options given and v2 patch
    (--adjust-turn-headings not given, but with --x-fix-sharp-angles and
    with --x-cyclemap and of course patch v2) it only happens in Driving
    Profile with Shorter Distance (and all avoidances deselected). With
    faster time the bug does not appear.

    I just copied the newest version with the bug to
    openmtbmap.org/mtbaustria.exe

    if you want to try it out (timestamp is 2015-09-03)

    You're version was the one where I could not see much improvements
    but actually saw some things changed to before....

    On 03.09.2015 15:47, Gerd Petermann