logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bicycle=use_sidepath

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Aug 17 14:34:26 BST 2015

Definitely not I would say. It will just cause routing to break down for
cyclists IMHO. Too often such sidepathes won't be connected - or maybe the
sidepath is not even entered in OSM. That key should only reflect in lower
priority to cycle on that road - as on a universal map focussed on car
routing like the default mkgmap style - it should simply be ignored...

On 17 August 2015 at 15:16, Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> while looking at the sharp angles problem I noticed
> that the default style ignores the tag bicycle=use_sidepath.
>
> Shouldn't we interpret this like bicycle=no?

Floragasse 9/11
1040 Wien
Austria - Österreich