logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] maxspeed evaluation

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Aug 14 09:30:25 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > The tag mkgmap:road-speed-max=* is only evaluated
 > by mkgmap when the tag mkgmap:road-speed=*.
 > If mkgmap:road-speed is not set, the value in
 > mkgmap:road-speed-max is completely ignored.

My early proposition for limiting speed looked like this:
... { set mkgmap:road-speed='-0'; set mkgmap:road-speed-max = 2 }

This was solution, that I found working in my tests.

Is mkgmap:road-speed-max evaluated after adding mkgmap:road-speed? If
yes, then your proposition looks better.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej