logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Thu Mar 5 10:13:45 GMT 2015

Thanks Gerd!

I'll try to do a test leaving this meaningless name out of the index. I mean, for example, don't include the tags mkgmap:address in the ways or something like that.

Since I'm converting the osm files from gtm (Trackmaker) ones, I can filter this.

Thanks,

Alexandre

(Enviado via iPad)