logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] relation associatedStreet

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 1 07:02:32 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

it seems easy to use the information provided by the relation.
I'll have a look at it.
The current algo searches for the closest street, so I think that the
evaluation of the relation will only help in cases were a building
is close to one street but the relation says that the address is another
one.

Gerd