logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multiple boundary lines

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Sep 23 08:37:42 BST 2014

Hi Gerd

A good suggestion but I'm afraid its not what is happening.

I forgot to mention that I have checked my style files just
in case I have the boundary plotted else where with a 'continue'

I've even changed the type number to a higher one to make absolutely sure
that
the boundary lines are unique.

What is happening is that within the  resolution 24 subfile I get the same
bitstream starting with the same unique type number

Have tried it with the latest default style and get the same effect.

if you look at offsets 3DA2 , 3DE6 , 3D2A 3E6E , I get the same 1C line,
same bitstream etc, but with different lbl pointers - some don't seem to
point to any text.

It looks as if there might be a limit to the length of a caption within lbl
so that it has to be split ?

Have posted img at  : www.pinns.co.uk/mps/map.img

regards

nick