logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] A bug ?

From Bill bill-mkgmap at halibut.com on Tue Sep 16 00:17:53 BST 2014

Try the command:
"dpkg -l mkgmap"
This should hopefully at least give the debian package version
information of what you have installed.

It looks the the version is in the form 0.0.0+svnXXXX where XXXX after
the svn is a number that corresponds to the -r number of a mkgmap release.

Looking around on the web, I suspect it will either be 1067 (June 2009)
or 3333 (August 2014)

Thanks,
   Bill