logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Doubt about administrative boundaries

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Sep 2 06:48:13 BST 2014

On Mon, Sep 01, 2014 at 09:05:44PM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
>Does mkgmap support administrative boundaries defined only by
>relations? (ie, there isn't any kind of tag in the ways)

This at least used to work. I wrote the "apply" rules for getting names
on the boundaries from the relations, separated by "/" or ",". It might
have been broken since I wrote the code.

For this code, I introduced the $(name) syntax, so that I could append
to the existing name.

	Marko