logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap does not compile with Java 8

From Michael Prinzing email at mipri.de on Sun Jul 13 17:09:22 BST 2014

Steve Ratcliffe schrieb:

Hello,

> Thanks, I committed a fix so that it now compiles with Java 8.

Thank you Steve, I was able to compile mkgmap now and also could build
my map.

> Note that there are alight differences in the results if you run with
> Java 8, they are probably harmless ordering related differences but
> best to be aware.

As far as I have seen so far, everything looks fine. What kind of
problems would you expect most likely (if any)? A distorted display,
routing problems, problems with the search index or anything else?

Michael