logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter and overlapping tiles in split-file

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri May 16 16:39:13 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

I plan to document in a few sentence, what you should do, if you are
having overlapping polys. This could be integrated in mkgmap-guide. But
I don't know til then I can finish it, because next weekend I'm starting
a short biketrip (just a week) and I wont have time before.

Best situation would be: Insert warning now and if next time something
changes in splitter, which needs some tweaking in this section, remove it.

Henning