logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3217: Avoid adding duplicate names for operator, brand and name tags

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Apr 21 13:19:11 BST 2014

Hi,

I commited a first quick improvement for the inc/names file.
operator and brand tags are now deleted if they are equal to brand and
name. This avoids POI lables like:
Shell: Shell

I still think the files needs some more rework but this first easy
improvement was already worth to commit.

WanMil