logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Name-tag-list parameter not used in relations processing

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Sun Mar 23 22:09:02 GMT 2014

Well, I don't know what else to add to my initial email :

I noticed that the name-tag-list parameter is ignored by mkgmap when processing
relations with the "apply" directive. It works as expected for all the other
types. If I hard-code the name:xx tag in my relations file, mkgmap uses it and
the right language is displayed.
I tried putting the parameter in the "-c" config file and on the command line.