logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 22 19:28:45 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

popej wrote
> Side note: simplification, that you are using, is quite light. It is
> good, but sometimes I would prefer more simplification to get lower size
> of a map. An option would be handy. Or maybe reduce-point-density and
> reduce-point-density-polygon are already active for resolution 24?

well, I called the branch high-prec-coords, so my goal
was to get closer to the precision in OSM.
The simplification is only a side effect,
and for small polygons like single buildings it has no effect.
On the other hand I see no
reason to disable simplification for resolution 24
as we have it now, we just have to make
sure that we don't remove info that is needed for routing .

I add this to my todo list.