logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NOD127 branch ready to merge?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 13 08:37:07 GMT 2014

Hi ,

I think all map creators should check theirs hints regarding the
use of MapSource, Basecamp and firmware versions on devices
when they use the branch.

I'd expect to see good routing results with the latest versions of
Garmin software, but I am not sure regarding the so called
activity routing.

I'm investigating one problem reported by WanMil now.

Gerd