logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Mar 6 15:07:06 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

I have tested your branch a bit. I have noticed some weird routing, see
pictures at:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/183/nod-routingi.7z

There is unexpected detour for longer route, you can see it on
nod-long.png. On trunk r3087 the some route is correct.

I have replaced roundabouts with object 0x0B but routing remained the
same, so probably it is not due bits connected with roundabouts.

Other note: could you add a message with version at the start of mkgmap?
I already have so many version that I'm not always sure which one is
running.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej