logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error in mkgmap reg. toll roads

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 5 15:09:38 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Steve just found out that we have a bug in the NOD header which is related
to the drive-on-left option:
Only if this option is enabled
we set one bit  in the header which has a big influence on the
routing:
You have to switch on "avoid toll roads" in MapSource and Basecamp
to be able to route on major roads

Instead this bit should always be set, no matter what drive-on-xxx option
is used.
This bug is very old and I noticed that some people use toll roads
in their style.

So I wonder if anybody relies on the wrong behaviour or why nobody
complained until now?