logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter and multiple input-files

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sun Mar 2 21:47:44 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,
I discovered a (small) problem with using two inputfiles with splitter.
One input-file is planet.osm, the other one is a srtm-files covering
only a few areas. If I split an area, which is not covered by the bbox
of my srtm-file, splitter wont write any areas.list and so on. Would it
be possible to merge the bboxes of the input-files or check, that the
required area is coverd at least by one input and not necessarily by all?

Henning