logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong turn restriction warnings

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 27 07:11:41 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

think you meant r316 and r314.
arg, forgot to test the splitting of large files which require multiple passes.
Fixed with r317.
A hint for you:
Try to use a higher max-areas value to avoid the multiple passes.
See also
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap/help/splitter#Tuning_for_best_performance

Gerd