logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 19 17:10:21 GMT 2014

Hi,

you can find a rather complete documentation of all mkgmap:* tags in the
mkgmap style documentation (http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/doc/index.html).
Please let us know if you miss something.

If you have a problem with a specific way I propose to use the following
rule in the finalize block of the lines file:

osmid()=227105752 & highway=* { echotags "Wrong roadspeed?" }

This prints out all tags for way 227105752.

WanMil