logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jan 15 12:27:56 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd

Ahh, I had a look at a basemap, and it has similar problems.

It seems there is only one node with no arcs in a section, verified
from NOD 2. So you are right that the skip on zero is incorrect for
this file, since the 'low' byte really should be zero. But there is
also another case where a zero is skipped. Removing both allows me to
read the first few sections. It breaks later on, so that first skip is
probably needed sometimes.

Anyway I'm more confident that it could be read now, but I don't have
time to look at it today.

..Steve